Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday is almost over.....

I had a very productive Sunday...and I am pooped!!!  It started out as a quiet, cold and, yes, snowy Sunday.  I did some laundry and finished a couple of projects.  Also made great headway on the Tea Party Quilt.  Hopefully, I will have some pictures tomorrow.   
I did finish the my project which includes this sweet little dresden...


This is an apron for something special....more on that later....



A little free motion writing and some vintage buttons!!!



And I have an apron! 
So we ordered Mexican take-out!!!  I know how to work the apron - hee hee!
mary

11 comments:

  1. That's my kind of apron- one that is pretty and dazzles the kitchen audience so much, you can't bear to get it grubby and so order 'takeaway'- that's my type of 'cooking' too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mini dresden so much! I had a super productive Sunday too - lots of quilt progress and finished a bag. So satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apron is too cute to use for anything but takeaway
    ; )

    Lovely colors, so happy and sweet. What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your apron, it'll make you look like a kitchen goddess, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apron is just precious!! :o) I can hardly wait to hear your little secret regarding it. :o)
    Your Mexican take out sounds delicious!
    I hope you have a great week!!
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your apron, the dresden is perfect!
    I LOVE Mexican food! Now I'm hungry :0)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! It's adorable!
    And that's how I felt after this Sunday too. I think I collapsed into bed around 9 and realized that my whole body hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet apron. I love the colours you chose for it. Pretty enough to have worn out for Mexican...*s*..

    This is my first visit...I'm a follower now and I will be back.
    I hope you'll come by and visit too.
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! (both the takeout and the apron)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That apron is absolutely divine - so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this apron :) It is just so cute! Could this be for a special birthday tea party? Or maybe a tea party w/ a special quest?!

    ReplyDelete